Wednesday 30 November 2011

Recent Twitter Feeds;


MettaWorldPeace We need revenge!!!! The return of @paugasol!!
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
We need revenge!!!! The return of @paugasol!!
»

Was that a real sweep or was I dreaming? Someone tell me I was dreaming!!! If not a dream , then next season it's the return or the Warier!
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
Was that a real sweep or was I dreaming? Someone tell me I was dreaming!!! If not a dream , then next season it's the return or the Warier!
»

I'm not playing Dallas unless they take the test. Impossible that they swept the lakers. I just woke up from that ass whooping.
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I'm not playing Dallas unless they take the test. Impossible that they swept the lakers. I just woke up from that ass whooping.
»

I'm a republocrat demupilcan .this will be the next party created for presidency!!
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I'm a republocrat demupilcan .this will be the next party created for presidency!!
»

@TheRealDMArtest: Cool. I didn't eat a lot and that's great!!!!!” You look like Challace and Adam mixed. Margarita face
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
“@TheRealDMArtest: Cool. I didn't eat a lot and that's great!!!!!” You look like Challace and Adam mixed. Margarita face
»

I am with the demupilcan party. Democratic and republican mixed.
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I am with the demupilcan party. Democratic and republican mixed.
»

Omg Someone hacked my twitter I'm a conservative republican.I not an erratic democrat. I would never tweet such things. I'm uppity.
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
Omg Someone hacked my twitter I'm a conservative republican.I not an erratic democrat. I would never tweet such things. I'm uppity.
»

I'm not tweeting for two months Time to eat Wake me up when lockout ends
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I'm not tweeting for two months Time to eat Wake me up when lockout ends
»

MettaWorldPeace My turkey is a freak. Got underwears on its wing and leather straps tied to the table.
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
My turkey is a freak. Got underwears on its wing and leather straps tied to the table.
»

@annamelissa I'm thankful for u and mom and bobby n raph.... I love u guys
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
@annamelissa I'm thankful for u and mom and bobby n raph.... I love u guys
»

Today I will eat my turkey commando! Briefless Please do the same
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
Today I will eat my turkey commando! Briefless Please do the same
»

I'm thankful for the Minnesota twins. You girls did wonders I could never speak on
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I'm thankful for the Minnesota twins. You girls did wonders I could never speak on
»

I love all rascist people. You guys are rad. Can I have an autograph
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I love all rascist people. You guys are rad. Can I have an autograph
»

I'm thankful for cheetos not hoes. I'm thankful fruit of the looms not hanes. I'm thankful for lane Bryant.
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I'm thankful for cheetos not hoes. I'm thankful fruit of the looms not hanes. I'm thankful for lane Bryant.
»

My turkey is crossed dressed Yal should see this
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
My turkey is crossed dressed Yal should see this
»

I'm thankful for every hood in the world. Metta still ghetto. Metta whoop Yo ass. But Metta loves u. But Metta whoop Yo ass.!
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I'm thankful for every hood in the world. Metta still ghetto. Metta whoop Yo ass. But Metta loves u. But Metta whoop Yo ass.!
»

I'm thankful for John green my buddy who thru beer on me in Detroit. He is coming over for thanksgiving today
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I'm thankful for John green my buddy who thru beer on me in Detroit. He is coming over for thanksgiving today
»

Lol Don't kill me laker fans I just found out every turkey in the world was shipped from Boston Your r eating Celtic turkey Don't do it
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
Lol Don't kill me laker fans I just found out every turkey in the world was shipped from Boston Your r eating Celtic turkey Don't do it
»

I'm thankful for the Boston celtics .
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I'm thankful for the Boston celtics .
»

When I make love I use autotune
»
MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
When I make love I use autotune
»

I'm thankful for rapper Noyd to come out with a dope single .
»

I'm thankful the lesbian female turkey I'm about to eat. I do not discriminate
»

I'm thankful for Yo Gabba Gabba and the Jonas brothers and Justin Beiber. OMG imma huge fan. (in my groupie chic voice)
»

I'm thankful for verizon not Att . I'm getting tired of my damn calls dropping
»

MettaWorldPeace I'm thankful that my dad laid the pipe down on my mom and had a son named Ron Artest Jr
»

I'm thankful for the NBA. David stern can I borrow a dollar
»
I'm thankful for Jr Martinez , dasha, PETA,val,derek,lacy,Chaz,Carson, and all my homies from the hood . I bet the burning it down now
»
I'm thankful Donald trump has a two-pay because is only room for one more bald guy in america. I'm thankful Kim Khardashian's ass
»
I'm thankful for dc3,anyone agency ,Pali high school,san jose and Christopher Columbus
»

@
@hermanflores Happy thanksgiving
»

I'm thankful for George Lopez,Jimmy Kimmel,Larry king,Nancy grace, Arsenio hall , pee wee Herman,Dennis Rodman , Luke Walton and Barney
»

I'm thankful that mike Vick and Dashawn Jackson is back. The best duo.
»

I'm thanking for rapper Noyd and mobb deep
»

I'm thankful I held back the other day instead of whopping this guys ass for being disrespectful. Jesus was looking over him
»

MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
I'm thankful for @KimshaArtest
»

I'm thankful for dysfunctional families working thru their differences to become a family. I'm thankful for strong women!!!
»

I'm thankful for end of the holocaust. I'm thankful for pro world peace people.
»

Moment of silence for my slaves who died in the struggle
»

I'm thankful for my fighting slaves and doctor Martin Luther king for enduring the pain to give me what I have today.
»

Ok After 5pm I'm not tweeting for two months
»

Tweet a video on how much you miss seeing the best athletes in the world play basketball. I'll retweet it And have some humor
»

Oh I forgot I can't tweet for two months Ok I'm not tweeting anymore
»

Happy thanks giving See yal in two months
»

I think the NBPA is doing a great job by the way. Way to fight for the players Derek and Billy!!!!
»

I want to play mugsy bogues one on one Then Charles Barkley I think I would have beat Charles easy in his prime One on one 30 me 0 - bakley
»

MettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace
@
@SupDre @qbchallace @qmadethebeat @ruc_da_jackel History is hard work Thanksgiving is the intermission for reflect Enjoy Turk day!!!
»

Ok I'm not tweeting for two months See yal later
»

Ok This my last tweet @dame250 you look like a fake jay z You need an UN UN brella Ella Ella
»

Retweets don't count I'm not tweeting for a month This is my last tweet
»

TheRealDMArtest Daniel Artest
by MettaWorldPeace
@MettaWorldPeace made not a hamburger helper but chitling and cheese helper
»

I'm staying off twitter for one month
»

I'm about to follow 50 people Who wants a follow?
»

Metta switches to Verizon Calls the same lady and says " can ya hear me now" Lady says " yes Metta"
»

Metta on Att "can ya hear baby" She says " no I didn't get it, but I'm going to bed" Then Metta says goodnight but inside is furious at Att
»

When I clean out the trash I tweet. I don't go to the bathroom I tweet. Lots of stuff in my brain. I Just knocked down shots n tweet
»

I hate talking nasty on the phone with Att It always cuts off I need verizon To satisfy my needs
»

@TheRealDMArtest: No communication sucks I swear.” Because u have Att Get Verizon
»

@
»

Benjamin button U a ugly son of a gun
»

@
@Amarina27 I heard ur room is all green with I love kg glo sticks
»

@
@Amarina27 why did u dm me that u love the celtics more than the lakers?
»

@
@SupDre I love the fact you dm me your love for the lakers. Thanks for pulling for lakers over the celtics
»

Sometime I think my mom should have used birth control with me. Imma wild boy
»

Metta is cool Ron Artest Jr is a jerk Let's boycott Ron Artest Jr
»

@
@martinansah wow Crazy
»

What loser came up with the saying "just do it" Because I just did it then I found myself in the stands
»

Who dummy came up with the saying " turning over a new leaf"? I mean how dumb can one single human be?
»

MettaWorldPeace Wow I just bought the new reeboks since Vans is locking me out. All good vans. No size 16s? That's like not having tight jeans for nerd boys
»

I think Ron Artest Jr will get beat in a one on one fight with Metta

»

My thinking is papa johns pizza is so good it can change people's minds.. As the new commissioner of all basketball I will have us on court
»

I am calling my contacts at the local recreational center to have a meeting over papa johns pizza. We will then vote on lockout.
»

@PetaMurgatroyd: ...grateful to be amongst such awesome talent and artists! Thanku @MettaWorldPeace and all that were involved!”
»

Roniagra!!
»

I have a new pill on the market to compete with the other pill.
»


No comments:

Post a Comment